||10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
||10:00 PM- 6:00 PM
||10:00 AM-5:00 PM
If you are using health insurance benefits, check with your provider about pre-authorization, the number of sessions covered per year as well as the required co-pay or co-insurance which you will need to pay at the time of service. It is important to check on your deductible as your insurance company will not pay for services if your annual health care deductible has not been satisfied. If you are using out of network benefits the fee is $170.00 for the initial intake/meeting. Additional sessions will be charged at a rate of $150.00 per session. Please be prepared to pay at the time service is provided. Please be aware that we do not accept credit cards as payment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the non-cancellation fee of $50:00.